The Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation is proud to be among the NYRR’s official Charity Partners for the 2020 United Airlines NYC Half Marathon which will take place on Sunday, March 15, 2020.
The 2020 United Airlines NYC Half will take runners from around the city and the globe on a 13.1-mile tour of NYC. Led by a talent-packed roster of American and international elites, runners will stop traffic in the Big Apple this March!
The United Airlines NYC Half is a part of the NYRR Five-Borough Series: Run New York. Five Boroughs. One City.
Event and Team Colon Cancer Challenge hashtags: #UnitedNYCHalf, #TEAMCCC—use them in your tweets, Instagrams, and Facebook posts!
Running for Team Colon Cancer Challenge not only provides you with guaranteed entry, it also gives you the opportunity to change lives and give back to your community.
By being a Team CCF Teammate, in exchange for fundraising for The Colon Cancer Foundation, we provide fundraising support, personalized virtual training, guaranteed race entry, pre-event Inspiration Dinner, race day gear and much more!
Team Colon Cancer Challenge (Team CCC) Guaranteed Entry Fundraising minimum: $1,250.00
- 2020 United Airlines NYC Half Marathon guaranteed entry
- NYRR virtual personalized training
- Team CCC tech shirt
- Fundraising page and enthusiastic support
- Invitation to exclusive Team CCC Annual events including our Annual Team Dinner
- Complimentary registration for the 2020 Colon Cancer Challenge events
- The satisfaction of knowing you are making your miles count in the fight against colorectal cancer!
APPLICATION COMING SOON. STAY TUNED.
For more information contact CCF at firstname.lastname@example.org