THE COLON CANCER FOUNDATION FUNDRAISING TOOLKIT
By registering for a Colon Cancer Foundation (CCF) campaign, event, or do-it-yourself fundraising page, you’ve joined a purpose-driven community that is dedicated to fighting colorectal cancer (CRC) by supporting research, leading advocacy, and promoting on-time screening through primary prevention and awareness initiatives.
This toolkit is designed to help you navigate virtual fundraising and how to ask for donations in the midst of COVID-19. We are confident that if you follow the steps laid out in this toolkit, you’ll meet and even exceed your goals for this year, all while having fun in the process.
- Asking Your Donors for Support – Email Campaign
- Example of a Fundraiser Ask
- A Step-by-Step Process to Start Your Fundraising
- Three Steps to Easy Money
- Fundraising Incentive Levels
- Fundraise Online – Facebook Fundraisers
- Fundraise Online – Live Stream Events
- Thanking Your Donors
- Logging Your Mileage in Strava
If you have any questions or need help with fundraising, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you for your incredible support during these unprecedented times!
Team Colon Cancer Challenge