You’re invited to join us for the Early Age Onset Colorectal Cancer (EAO-CRC) VIRTUAL Summit™ on Thursday, April 23rd from 12:00 – 2:30 PM EST!
We want to thank all of our generous sponsors for sticking with us and making this happen!
As some of you may already know, after careful consideration for the health and safety of patients, attendees, the entire cancer community, and global efforts to stem the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, the CCF Board of Directors made the difficult decision to postpone the in-person event.
As always, this event will feature renowned pioneers in epidemiology, experts in oncology and visionaries of health policy who are addressing early age onset colorectal cancer on the front lines. And, in keeping with tradition, you will have an opportunity to contribute to the conversation and engage in a LIVE dialogue with our panelists. Your voice will be heard.
An important addition to our agenda is COVID-19: The latest information on what all patients, caregivers and clinicians need to know from renowned experts.
We will examine 3 key questions you may have, including:
- What are the top EAO-CRC emerging issues
- What are the current and future impacts of COVID-19 on EAO-CRC
- Staying laser-focused – what can I do?
- Cindy R. Borassi, Colon Cancer Foundation
- Renay Caldwell, Director of Navigation and Screening Services, University of South Carolina
- Richard Fahrer, III, EAO-CRC Patient and Oncology Marketing Director, Patient Solutions, Pfizer Pharmaceuticals
- Len Lichtenfeld, Deputy Chief Medical Officer, American Cancer Society
- Whiney Jones, Founder, Colon Cancer Prevention Project
- Krista Nelson, LCSW OSW-C BCD FAOSW, Program Manager, Quality & Research, Cancer Support Services & Compassion, Providence Cancer Institute & Providence St Joseph Health
- Erin Peterson, EAO-CRC Summit ™ CO-HOST, Communications Director, Colon Cancer Coalition
- Susan K. Peterson, PhD, MPH, Department of Behavioral Science, Division of Cancer Prevention and Population Sciences
- Mark B. Pochapin, NYU Langone Health, President, American College of Gastroenterology
- Rebecca Siegel, MPH, American Cancer Society
- Zsofia Stadler, MD, Associate Professor, Clinical Director, Clinical Genetics Service, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Yi-Qian Nancy You, MD, MHSc, FACS, Department of Surgical Oncology, Division of Surgery, MD Anderson Cancer Center
I invite you to take the time today to register for the upcoming Virtual EAO-CRC Summit™ – you won’t regret it. Space is limited and on a first come first serve basis. Registration is free.