Happy Giving Tuesday!
In case there is anything left in your wallet after Black Friday and Cyber Monday, today is the day you will be bombarded by every non-profit organization you have ever supported. And we all need your money. But here’s why you should give to US, and here are four fun ways to do it – including a true once-in-a-lifetime giving opportunity!
- We are truly on the front lines of the battle against early-age onset colorectal cancer (EAO-CRC). We were the first organization to dedicate a summit solely to EAO-CRC, and we are prepping for the 4th Annual EAO-CRC Summit right now.
- In an increasingly competitive colon cancer non-profit space, we are innovators. Our partnership with Bilal Powell; our Protect Your Butt campaign; and our All-Star Experience are just some of the exciting ways we are raising awareness for colorectal cancer – and we are having fun doing it!
- We are there for YOU. Unlike larger organizations, we have the flexibility and genuine desire to connect with our supporters. We have adapted events to better suit our community of survivors and their families and our annual EAO-CRC Summit agenda is always designed with input from survivors.
Ready to whip out that credit card one more time? We appreciate it!
Here are four ways to give:
- Keep it simple. Make a quick and easy donation on our brand-spanking-new giving site!
- Give yourself the opportunity of a lifetime: enter to win the actual custom-designed cleats that Bilal Powell will wear for the My Cause My Cleats game in Week 13!
- RSVP for our the 2017 All-Star Experience, this Thursday in Floral Park, NY! It is going to be a heck of a great time and we hope you will join us.
- Run with Team Colon Cancer Challenge! We are now accepting applications for the 2018 NYC Half Marathon!
Thank you for taking the time to learn about CCF and support us.
Have we mentioned how amazing Bilal Powell’s cleats are? Because they are: